Details you’ll discover include new user-friendly adjustment mechanisms, innovative and thoughtful bench designs and modern hi-tech frame shapes that make you want to reach out and touch them.
Our seat and back profiles provide optimum support and pinch-free movement. Bench heights are 15” or less from the floor so a user’s feet are flat on the floor and their back is fully supported (not arched).
The Nautilus® Commercial Free Weight line uses 11-gauge steel frame tubes, incorporating a new, softer curved profile for a strong, modern look. Pivot points use durable bronze brushings, along with a 3-point base design which results in a self-leveling bench.
The Nautilus® line of free weight Olympic Benches handle over 600 pounds of plate storage. The brushed chrome-plated (5/16” thick) bar holders contain two catch positions that are parallel to the user’s path of motion, making it easier to rack and unrack Olympic bars.
- Thoughtful details your members will notice like entry and exit handles and ergonomic pads to properly support the user and enable full range of motion
- Tri-pod base creates a perfectly stable platform
- Adjustment levers/touch points are colored blue for easy identification
- You’ll find wheels on the most popular benches for easy transport
- No "pop pins" on any of our adjustable pieces- ratcheting mechanisms are more durable and provide more solid placements